The Good Garage Scheme
Royston Vehicle Services are registered members of the Good Garage Scheme with a rating of 98% on over 290 reviews.
The Good Garage Scheme is designed as a source of information and point of contact for consumers who want to locate reliable garages in their area.
All registered members of the Good Garage Scheme abide by our mandatory code of conduct and are committed to giving a value for money service to their customers.
Good Garage Scheme registered members are visited regularly by our team to ensure they carry out all of the above. Please see our independent 5 star feedback from customers like you!
WHEN HAVING YOUR CAR SERVICED BY A REGISTERED MEMBER YOU CAN EXPECT THE FOLLOWING:
- Carry out your service incorporating the ISS Checklist.
- Present you with a copy of that completed checklist.
- Include products that remove internal contamination as part of your regular service.
- Explain what a service includes and agree a price.
- Provide a contamination removal guarantee.
- Supply a service wallet and service information.